Microclysmic Gel for Treatment of Tissue Trauma
U.S. Patent No. 6,730,323
Indications and Usage
Humatrix® Microclysmic Gel exhibits endothermic and biometric properties which cool traumatized tissue and aid in the homeostasis of healing. Humatrix® Microclysmic Gel provides the ultimate moisturization for radiation irritation, mechanical injuries and laser irritation. Advanced biochemical technology provides several unique benefits.
First, the time release of water molecules provides the traumatized tissue a consistent level of humectancy. Secondly, Humatrix® provides a protein template to assist the biological regeneration of fibroblast cells necessary for healing. Thirdly, the cooling process of Humatrix® lowers the surface temperature 8 to 10 degrees within three minutes preventing further tissue damage caused by dehydration of cells.
Humatrix® Microclysmic Gel is a bacteriostatic protein enriched formulation designed to maintain a moist environment. The fibron network maintains homeostasis via the product's bio-chemical process by the addition of an analog of extracellular matrix. Humatrix® assists in the extensibility and flexibility of human skin with the addition of the glycosaminoglycan matrix. Humatrix® maintains a moist environment by modulating the osmotic pressure of tissue by the timed release of moisture.
- Blend of Humectants and Proteins
- External use only - Topical Application
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients as listed
- Draize Dermal Irritation • Federal Substance Act (16 CFR) and Food & Drug Administration (21 CFR) - By Hill Top Biolabs, Inc. - Primary Irritation Index 0.9. No evidence of necrosis - Not classified as a primary irritant.
- Acute Oral Toxicity • Non-Toxic. LD50 > 5.0g/Kg.
- Primary Eye Irritation Study • Federal Hazardous Act (16 CFR) and Food and Drug Administration (21 CFR). No evidence of positive corneal, iritic, or conjunctival changes. All irritation scores were zero. No changes were noted to the eyes. No evidence of corrosion was noted. Regulated study, performed by Hill Top Biolabs, Inc. Project Number 94-8442-21. No toxicity.
- Humatrix® is bacteriostatic - no bacteriocidal capacity.
Dosage and Administration
Use for radiation irritation, mechanical injuries and laser irritation. Cleanse the traumatized tissue with TechniCare™ Antiseptic. Rinse thoroughly. Do not pat dry. Apply a layer of Humantrix™ Microclysmic Gel approximately 4mm thick. Allow to cool and absorb into the skin to relieve redness and irritation.
Back to top